I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND AM MORALLY OBLIGED TO REMIND YOU TO SEEK THE PROFESSIONALLY LICENSED MEDICAL ATTENTION THAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOU.
You know the saying, right? “If these walls could talk!”.
Well what “If your body could talk!”? Noooo, not your lips, but every part of your being! Muscle testing!!
“ASK and ye shall receive….” – matthew 7:7
Did you ask?
Oh, sure, when there is blood or your systems need other immediate attention, the body is all about yelling. But wouldn’t it be fun to know your happy self on a personal level?!! Wouldn’t you then wakeup thanking your body for the day it is about to carry you through!! Thank you (eyes) (toes) (lips)…..!!
And when you ask be willing to listen ’cause your body isn’t going to answer in your native tongue; thank God, right?!!!! Nonetheless, your body, so fearfully and wonderfully made, houses the wisdom of its own needs.
- With your non-dominant hand, touch the pinky finger and thumb tip-to-tip and hold firm.
- With your dominant hand, place the middle finger inside the formed circle at the point where the thumb and finger touch.
- Now, with good posture and for verification, let your mind ask, “give me a yes”. Your finger will not be able to break the bond.
- Then validate what happens when you request, “give me a no”. The weakened state of “no” will easily release the energetic bond that connects the thumb and pinky.
- Equipped with what the opposing answers feel like, your body is ready to respond to yes/no questions. If this scenario is not your experience, revisit it another time. Or while you practice trusting yourself, do this muscle test with wet hands! You’ll have fun how hysterical, even slippery, a positive (yes) response holds strong, while a weakening response (no) doesn’t stand a chance!!!
Practice leads to better and better so give yourself a chance!
Yay you! You’re amazing! Isn’t it time YOU knew!!!!!
P.S. Last night I erroneously told my husband that “my body just asked for 4 YL Thyromin Capsules when I Googled myself”! oops! THIS is what I meant LOL!